Thursday 2 October 2014

Does the Irish tooth fairy leave a pot of gold?

Maya lost her first tooth just a day into landing in Dublin! It must have been the Irish apples! Lucky girl is going to be paid in Euros!

One other event that I feel the need to document that happened during our house hunt yesterday. While we were at the unfurnished house in Clontarf talking to the broker about the possibility of the owners buying back some furniture once they return to their house (the owners are currently on a 2 year job in Switzerland), the kids were running around and playing in the garden.  One of the reasons I love this house so much is because it has so much light and big windows that look right out to the garden which is completely enclosed for the kids to safely play.  Out of the corner of my eye, I glance at Maya and Luke and spot a little white bum and a high arching stream of pee. Luke decided that this yard was the perfect place for a nature pee.  Mortified I try to downplay the situation to Veron and the broker, but luckily the broker starts laughing and says "that is brilliant, no worries I have 4 kids, one of which is a 3 year old boy." Phewwww, we have a fighting chance of fitting into this country. Sorry I don't have a photo to document this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment